Monday, March 21, 2011

I Have Something To Tell You...


Okey, so this is the beach body I´m heading for in 2011. You might want to call me shallow, but I´ve always wanted to know how it feels to have a body like that!
I used to be normal weight all the way to my early 20´s. During the year of 2000 I started to gain some weight though, and I´ve been trying to get it off ever since. You could say I´ve succeeded many times(even if I have never completey reached my final goal), but every time I´ve also gained it all back again(+ some extra).



A few week ago I made a decision to become a healthier person. My sugar addiction had gone worse and I felt tired living like this. So I started off with a GI- program. It was a true struggle at first but as the days have gone by I´ve felt stronger and stronger.
Since I started I´ve also lost 5 kilos(11 Pounds) and my sugar addiction is gettig better and better.



It is still there though and some days are worse than others. I´ve also had some throwbacks(ice cream) but the next day I have gotten myself back on track.
It´s okey to have days like this as long as it doesnt´t get out of hand and continues to go on for several days!
I´m being nice to myself and I think that is important in situations like this!



Besides the weight loss, the progress on my sugar addiction and feeling a lot more sharp and alert, I´ve also started to notice that my skin have become a lot smoother. It´s quite amazing and something I did not expect!
I also used to have problems with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome(for me numbness in both of my hands during the night). Today these symptoms are almost completely gone. It´s like a miracle took place!



So far I have not got anything negative to say about this program, nothing at all and I would recommend it to eveyone of you out there.
I´m feeling pretty sure this is the key to a long lasting healthy lifestyle!


images via

Happy new week friends!

You are All amazing and I love you for your visists, your support, your kindness and everything else!

Thank you so much for making this blog rollin', it means a LOT!
:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment