Thursday, April 28, 2011

BOOM...

So, I got home after 4 hectic and tough days at work...Found a big letter in my mailbox from a bookclub I´m a member of.
Damn, did I forgot to cancel the book of the month!?

Opened it up and directly remembered this new book and DVD I felt so excited about in the book club magazine- The Shadow Effect presented by Debbie Ford.
I made myself a cup of coffee and started to look at the DVD.


BOOM!!!



This was, IS! life changing and I recommend all of you whom feel a bit curious of this knowledge about ourselves to have a look at it!
I felt an instant hunger to share this with all of you. Point- blank!
It´ll probably wake you up as well! BIG TIME!!!

Please, have a look at the trailer...



'We don´t wanna be it, we can be sure it is our shadow'

Oh, I LOVE that!

So, are You ready to meet the dark sides of being you? Are You ready to face Your 'shadow'?
I was willing to and found out more about myself in 100 minutes than I´ve done in my whole life!

Did I caught your attention?
I sure hope so!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment