Friday, June 17, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love- Movie Set Decor...



The other night I had a look at the movie Eat, Pray, Love. I´ve been wanting to see this film since I heard about it on the Opah Show(I can´t belive Oprah is closing down!!!).
I loved it- a lot of spirituality and so much wisdom!
Of course I was also inspired by the set decor, especially the Bali section!


You just gotta love Felipes home. The viewer is given a glance of an eclectic mix of beautiful textiles and an earth-inspired neutral space.
I was totally hooked on the grande pillows(above image), couldn´t get them out of my mind and since my new blue sofa needs some really large, fluffy ones (because of its depth) this is what I´m currently looking for.



Got lucky and found these blue and white patterned pillows from Walles & Walles. They just happen to have a Bali Collection too!
I have not bought any of these pillows just yet. I was hoping for some advice from you guys!



So, what do you think?
Is it too much blue going on?



I also found this alternative one from Anna O...



To be honest with you I am feeling a bit ashamed asking for your advice, not being a very supportive Blogfriend myself at this time. In other words I totally understand if you choose to not leave your opinion on this, I really do!


Wishing you all a great weekend!
xoxo

Tina


0 comments:

Post a Comment