Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eclectic Home Tour...

I feel so excited about sharing this amazing home with you this week!
It´s the home of Mark Ruffalo(famous actor) and his spouse Sunrise.
It has an eclectic- bohemian touch and the natural light is to be seen in every area of this house.



I just felt I had to start with the bedroom! I find it to be quite amazing and perfectly decorated in a very eclectic style!



The chair 'Ari' is designed in 1966 by Swedish designer Arne Norell.
Oh, I love that chair and I can promise you it has such a great comfort. Among a range of other designer classics, this is put on my want-list!
Can you hear me Universe, this is one of the things I want so bad:)!



Love, love, love this cute dressing table in the bedroom. The antique chair goes so well togheteher with the a lot more modern table.



The 'floating' picture ledges in the stunning hallway makes it easy to shift and create new collages!




Look at that high ceiling! It gives the living room such a spacious but also quite rustic feeling.





The kids´ room is full of happy colors.
A bed dressed in blue for the son and a bed dressed in girly red for the daughter!




The colorful bohemian touches in the sunroom looks beautiful...



Finally a look at the outdoor patio.
This home truly comes togehter in a rustic, bohemian and eclectic style all the way through and I just love every bit of it!



Domino

I really hope you´ve enjoyed this!


Happy Wednesday Sweet Friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment