Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Brand New Obsession...

Hi you guys, How are you doing?

Summer is around the corner and tomorrow we enter a new month. Time flies and I would love to press pause to make sure I will have time to enjoy every second of this beautiful season!



So, anyway, I had a feeling a new obsession of mine was soon to enter and it did!
Ralph Lauren have a brand new Home Collection called 'California Romantic' and I am sooo crazy about this look!!!



The bad thing is that it does not at all match the look I´m working on in my home and I am of course starting to have second thoughts about all my black items- now I wish they were all brown instead...
This is no good!!!





So what do you think of this new 'California Romantic Look'?






via


xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment