Friday, May 27, 2011

A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That...

This down below image will be a teaser of what is going on in my newly renovated kitchen. I know, I know I´ve promised you guys some photos. I wanted to wait until I got it completely done though.
I´m off to IKEA this weekend (whilest spouse and dad are working on the house, I must be the luckiest girl!) to finally get my mission done one time for all!



For those of you whom haven´t heard already, I can tell you that lovely Mon from Splendid Willow has her amazing home featured in the latest issue of Rue Magazine! Yes, Rue Magazine!!!
I´m sooo happy for her and I just know you will all join me on that!




Mon says she only lives with things that she absolutely loves, things that are warm, inviting and interesting-Oh, I love that!
Click here and browse yourself on to page 158! I can guarantee you´ll be swept away!


Mon´s home was acutally an important part of my Style Searching(where we all fell in love with her Blue masterpiece!)and it´s all thanks to her I finally got to the routes of what my personal style was all about! Mon´s advice was to always, always stay true to myself!



I will never forget those words, they gave me a deep down aha-moment(as Oprah would describe it) and suddenly it was all so obvious for me. My style was totally eclectic, but until then I had a hard time to admit that! You see, I thought I would be a great disappointment to someone close.
Silly, but true!

Happy weekend Friends!!!
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment