Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Visions...

First,I would like to welcome my newest followers. I´m so glad and excited you´ve found your way over here!
I also want you to know that I´m so grateful for having each and every one of you and my hopes are to inspire more than ever this year:)!


I have decided 2011 is going to be a good year!
As some of you already have read in my previous post I have a lot of goals and visions for myself but also for my home.
After some soul- and Style searching during 2010 I finally found out what my personal style was all about. I had been struggling for years, not knowing how to really decorate my own home. I felt confused and couldn´t make the final finishes in one single room. In the end they all felt like shells with no personal touches. I was too scared to complete them, not knowing what would work and what I really wanted the room to look and feel like.




Since then doors have opened for me and suddenly I feel so confident decorating my own place.
One of my visions this year is to finally go for the black and white photos. I want them standing on the floors and put on my walls, on shelves and everywhere else!



I have a past working as a photographers assistant and black and white photos has a very special place in my heart ever since, yet I have very few of them in my own home.
The whole decorating thing has been put on hold I guess, and final touches like art and decoartive accents have not been paid attention to
!




Thank god I´ve been able to use my passion for home decor and interior design helping close friends and family, especially my mom whom really have put some great trust in me, helping her with a lot of different projects during the past years.
Thanks mom!
Portraits of above Photographer John French will most likely be seen on my walls in the year of 2011. I´m also thinking of using some 'Words of wisdom' among the framed black and white photos.





What do you think of this?
I would love to hear your opinions!


Ps.
I promise to check in on all of you later on this week.
In the meantime-
I´m sending all my love to all of you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment