Sunday, February 20, 2011

I´m ready...

First, I hope your weekends turned out to be just the way you wanted them to be!?
Myself has spent a lot of time outdoors and the computer has been shut off since Friday, so I have a lot of catching up to do with all of you! Something I´m really looking foward to this beautiful Monday morning!

With that said, let´s get started with this weeks posting!
In my Kickstart post I was telling you all about the improvements I was about to do this new upcoming year. One of the things I was poiting out was to become a healthier Me!




My addiction to sweets has always been the big issue and it has for sure become much worse the last couple of years!
Therefor I´m about to try something new, I´m starting off with GI and LCHF-diets. Both recommends you eat less carbs and more of high fat. The LCHF- program seems to be a little tougher than the GI one. I´ve done some research on both of them and will simply mix´em up!
Hmm, I guess there´ll be no more juicy sandwiches during my lunchbreaks from now on:)...



I´m feeling a bit scared, going public for sure makes it more difficult for me to cheat. It would totally make me feel like a hypocrite and that does not feel any good at all. The strangest thing is that I have no problems at all 'cheating on myself'!
This actually just gave me an Aha-moment...
In the end, going public must be a good thing though, it´ll will keep me on track and hopefully provide me with some strong character:)!


If you have a close look in the background of this above photo(to the left) you´ll se a quote there.
It comes from the movie 'Million Dollar Baby'(one of my absolute favourite ones ever seen). Maggie, played by Hillary Swank has really got some character going on and no matter what obsticle she bumps into, she refuses to quit.
This truly inspires me!

'Winners
are simply
willing to do
what loosers
won´t
'




I´ll try my very best to stay focused this time(cause there has been some major failures in the past for me, not being able to stick to things(for instant diets).
This time I´m going to do what needs to be done, I will find my inner warrior and I am wholehearted putting myself up to be a Winner, and only that!
Besides friends and family I just know that you'll be there with your support, because each and every one of you are so loving and caring and simply amazing in all ways!



Photos: Spray, Living etc, Fest21, My home ideas, We heart it

Hopefully this journey will also come to use and help for someone else out there in the Universe!

Happy new week friends, you All mean the world to me!


Ps.
I promise to keep you updated:)!



0 comments:

Post a Comment