Monday, February 28, 2011

Swedish House Tour...

Hi you guys!
We have a new week coming up and I wish for you it´ll be a really great one with lots of positive things entering your lives.
Mine is probably going to be a bit hectic and I will also try my very best to put some efforts in to keep myself on track with my new, a lot more 'healthier lifestyle':). I´ve passed the first week now and hopefully things will just get easier from now on...



The Industrial look has always felt very close to my heart and this Swedish home, actually situated nearby from where I live, is another of my absolute favourite ones.











I simply love everything about it, especially this down below so amazing guestroom with the beautiful leaded stained glass windows in front. The two industrial lamps and the antique iron bed, plus the natural light makes my heart beat FAST!
I want This Room So Bad:)!





Images via

To find out more about the creator and owner of this amazing home, click here! And to transport yourself right on to this home owners Online Webshop click here!(Please notice that both of these websites unfortunately are presented in Swedish)!



Before I leave you...




On Tuesday 1st March you´ll find me Guestposting about Spring over at 'Space For Inspiration'! I´m pretty certain you all know about the amazing girl behind this successfull blog!? If not, you should really go for a visit!



All My Love!



0 comments:

Post a Comment