Friday, February 25, 2011

No cheating...



I promised to keep you updated on my new 'diet' so here it comes...




I just love that quote, all of the sarcasm in it just makes me laugh out loud every time I stumble upon it!
To be honest, this qoute is telling a bit how I am feeling this Friday afternoon. I´m not feeling happy at all. My new 'lifestyle' so to speak, is a struggle and it has only been a few days off the carbs and the sugar in my diet.
Every morning I wake up I feel very proud of mysel though(cause I have been a good girl) but during the days I have to constantly find my inner warrior not to go there...



Giving up the sugar has already become a great battle and I am so looking foward to the day when I deep down inside can tell you all with sincere honesty, that I do not at all feel like having a glaced donut on the side with my black coffee.
Yeah right(!), as if that is EVER going to happen...


Images via

Hopefully you can forgive me for not being a very good Blogfriend at this time- something I am totally aware off!


Happy weekend Friends!




0 comments:

Post a Comment