Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh My God...

What you are about to discover is a real treasure home(literally)!
When I first stumbled upon it I felt happy, excited and- Oh My God- completely blissed-out!

Every inch of this house, every piece of furniture, every single item breathes P-e-r-s-o-n-a-l-i-t-y and that is something I always feel great admiration for.

My hopes are for you to enjoy it as much as I did(still am),
The home of decorator Marie Olsson Nylander...


















Photos: Sara Svenningrud


Finally, The girl behind the work...


Read full- text article here(In swedish Im afraid)!

Beside the amazing home of Swedish interior architect, designer and artist Carouschka Streijjjffert (read post here), I must say this is one of my favourite homes ever!
And as I said in the beginning, I really hope you´ve enjoyed it too and feel just as amazed as I do!?


Happy new week friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment