Thursday, March 10, 2011

Need some help...

Today I received my black and white carpet from Day Birger et Mikkelsen. It turned out to be much more greyish in the black and a lot more creamy white in the white fields than I had expected. I had this pure white/rich black in mind so, I have to admit I felt a bit disappointed when I unpacked it.



The size 200x250 cm is perfect though. I was afraid it would be a bit too small but, after all my living room is not very large so why go to extremes:)!?
Anyway I have not decided yet if I will keep it or if I will return it back...



The blue-greyish-black made me think about a blue sofa I stumbled upon a few weeks ago. It was love at first sight and maybe this was simply meant to be.
Until just now I have had a crispy white sofa in mind. But with this carpet it will not match. I´m pretty sure the white sofa will make it look kind of 'dirty'.




This blue beauty has actually crossed my way a couple of times since I had a look at it in the first time. It´s like I unconsciously draw my attention to it.

Is this the sofa I should go for in my Day- inspired look(previous post) or am I totally off road here? Does these items(carpet+sofa) even match?
I feel lost...

Please help me out here, I really need your oppinions on this!


Thank You!



Add Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment