Thursday, May 5, 2011

Closing Down...

Oh, I really need some days off and the weekend could not have come soon enough!
What about you, how are you feeling and what are your plans for the next upcoming days!?


Unknown

Myself am totally looking foward to spend some time outdoors. I can´t remember last we had such beautiful spring. The sun has been shining almost every day for the past two weeks.
I so enjoy this season!


Unknown

If you have no luck with warm and sunny weather like me though, I would love to recommend a true source of inspiration this weekend. IKEA has a very inspiring blog called 'Livet Hemma'. Every time I go for a visit I feel excited and amazed by all their ideas and creativity.
Please Click here to have a look for yourself!


via

See you around guys and Happy weekend to all of you stopping by!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment