Sunday, December 12, 2010

Breaking News...

Remember Mon from one of my Style searching posts, No.4 to be more specific?
Also well known from the successful blog Splendid Willow!?
I bet you do!
Mon who is a very dear Blogfriend of mine have just days ago opened her very own Online Blog Store!
I feel so happy and excited on her behalf!




At Splendid Willow Avenue you´ll find great creations from the famous Danish design brand- Ilse Jacobsen.
The colorful rubber boots are ideal for hours of walking(warm, supportive and very light) have a unique and stylish look and has taken Europe by storm!
Oh, I can totally see why!




Besides rubber boots Mon also offers well designed rain coats from the same brand in her store.
In this rainy day outfit I´m sure you´ll stay happy and feel well dressed all day long instead of that rainy day feeling that usually comes with this kind of weather.

Ilse Jacobsen must be the end of rainy day grumpiness, don´t ya think!?



Good luck to you Mon(well, no need really, I feel certain it´ll be a success:)!)


Click here to transport yourself right on to Mons fabolous Shop!




0 comments:

Post a Comment