Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Favourite afternoons...

What would you be doing a on a favourite afternoon, coming home from work?


Myself this time of year, loves to put on some water and make myself a good cup of tea(coffe or hot chocolate). It feels relaxing and cozy and actually makes me appriciate the dark afternoons, especially around Christmas time!


I have so much love for my home.
Moving in 10 years ago I had no idea I would feel such strong connection to it. It almost feels like the perfect home for me where I am in life, but there are 2 things I miss and wish; An open fireplace and a bathtub!




Have your place got it all or is there something you would like to add to make it even more of a Superior home?



Photos:We heart it, Country Living,Freshome

I Would love to hear your stories!


Ps.
If you haven´t already, check out my Giveaway here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment