Sunday, December 19, 2010

This is it...

With only a few days till Christmas I would like to share some final Christmas inspiration with all of you fantastic readers out there!
I would also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, hoping you´ll experience a lot of happiness and joy!
Myself am really looking foward to some lazy days during the upcoming Holiday. This year I´ll be able to really enjoy this, being off work for more than 2 weeks!





Photos: Par Courrier, Sköna hem, Aspen & Brown, All about you, Eva Lindh, Allt om Fritidshus, EmersonMade
(Click the pics to get to the source!).



Coming up later on will be a 'Summary of 2010'. A lot of things have happened here at 'Komma hem' and I´ll be sharing all of my favourite pics. during the year.
I´m hoping you´ll enjoy this!
Next year then, there´ll be some renovation updates. The kitchen is almost completely done now(about time!) and we have new projects coming up that I would like to share with you!
Hopefully you´ll come to my rescue and give me some good advices further on!

Take good care now, enjoy the Holiday and Thank you for all of your visits!
I´m so grateful!

So long...
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment