Thursday, December 9, 2010

My new Collection...



Some of you already know about my passion for 'Glögg' or mulled wine as it is called in English.
Each and every year a very special 'Glögg' from a well known brand called BLOSSA is released. Blossa Annual Edition has really become a success story here in Sweden which creates a demand around the mulled wine season every year.




Not only the taste(a new one for every year) but also the design plays an important role to create excitement and engagement around the product.
So, when I recently stumbled over this above pic. I really had regrets not being wise enough buying a bottle for every year so far. You see I absolutely love, love, love the idea of using a bunch of BLOSSA bottles as candle holders. A well designed and usefull Christmas decor Collection.



Well, its not too late I guess. I´m starting now, with 2010 Edition!
This years flavour is saffron(one of my favourite spices) and the color is Gold. The Roman X is used as a symbol for the number 10, but is also a hint at the English X-mas.
I have to say this years design AND flavour is all in my taste. I also like the White 06 Edition as well as the 04(you know about my passion for green:)).
Which one(in terms of design, taste or both) is your personal favourite?



Blossa, Sköna hem, Canadian House and home


Wish you all a great weekend!




0 comments:

Post a Comment