Friday, April 1, 2011

Perfect Weekend Projects...

Thank you for bearing with me during my Dining room fever the past weeks!
None of you spoke out about it but I got a feeling you felt kind of tired of this whole subject so, I´m just gonna give it a rest for now
.
I would still love to have some more opinions though:)...




Instead I thought I´d share these DIY pattern projects this weekend.
I love this pattern and found 3 different ways to expose it in your own home.
1.
First we have a tip I found over at favourite designer Nate Berkus Show. A beautiful pelmet box made from scratch. To see fully instructions click HERE.




2
.
This dresser I LOVE. It does not only have that great pattern on it, it is also Blue, a colour I have a strong passion for right now!
Kate Riley and her amazing blog
Centsational Girl is a really great place to go visit if you like these kind of DIY-projects. Click HERE to check it out!



Oh, and this is how it looked before the make over.
..
The result is amazing don´t you think!?



Check out the whole process on this piece right
HERE.


3.
Finally a third idea of how to use this chic pattern in your home. Done in a sec!


(Click on the pic. to enlarge!)



I Hope you feel Inspired for the Weekend!

Bye for now...


0 comments:

Post a Comment