Tuesday, August 9, 2011

News...

Are you like me a great IKEA fanatic? Well, then I feel so happy to welcome you to visit my new Blog 'IKEA- A Way of Living'.



Ever since I got my first own place, I´ve been a huge fan of IKEA!

I remember how me and my mom spent 10 hours at our local IKEA store, picking out and buying everything I could possibly need for my very first own place.
It´s such a great memory, we had so much fun making all of those choices and the best thing is that it all turned out really well!







Today, 13 years later I find myself trying to make me, my spouse and 2 cats a new comfortable and good looking home, once again with great help from my local IKEA store.


Pretty much everything in my newly renovated kitchen comes from IKEA and I just love not only how it looks, but also how well it actually works and serve our needs in our every day life!








Please Click here to visit my new IKEA inspired Blog
&

to check out the IKEA catalogue of 2012!







xoxo





//Tina





0 comments:

Post a Comment