Monday, August 2, 2010

The September Issue...



A while ago I watched the movie- The September Issue. I often find inspiration in movies and so in this one. Anna Wintour´s office was amazing. Great windows lightens up the whole space, a beautiful pale- colored very, very large carpet(kelim?) is covering the floor, you aslo get to see beautiful antique furnitures, different vases, fresh flowers, a simple tolix A chair in steel by the desk and lots of framed photos.


I also was very inspired by Grace Coddington´s home. Lots of books on open shelves, black and white photos, new and old furniture mixed togheter perfectly.


Have anyone of you seen the movie? What did you think about it? Is it Anna or is it Grace that rocks?
I have to say that Grace made a really good impression on me. She seems to be a very nice person in many ways.
I would love to hear your comments about the movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment