Thursday, August 12, 2010

Being grateful...

Hi there!
I love this photo.
This absolutely could have been a pic of my home because it´s all in my taste; The brick walls, the modern art on the wall, the rustic dining table and the white hydrengia(my favoiurite flower).
Hope you like it too!

Today I would also like to send a big thank you to Charlotta, Stacey and Sue (I will visit all of you later on today checking out the latest). The have all become such loyal followers, always responding to my posts. I appriciate it so much!!!
For me it has been very hard attract new readers to my blog and many times I´ve been so close giving it up. Thanks to them I´ve decided to go on for a little bit longer, hoping and praying for more readers to come, find inspiration and enjoy it just as much as I do!

Happy friday!

Kind regards
Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment