Friday, October 1, 2010

Coming up...


I feel so overwhelmed.
My blog has been such an emotional roller coaster and now suddenly I have all of you beautiful readers stopping by leaving your thoughts and feelings and giving me such great advices by commenting on every single post!
I don´t think you now how much this means to me. THANK YOU again and again and again!


Charlotta Ward, you know you have a lot to do with this happening to me and I can´t thank you enough my dear friend!


Today has been such a perfect day of this season. The sun is shining, the air is all fresh and I take time to look at the colors on every tree that passes me by.
Autumn simply makes me happy!


Now, let´s talk about Style searching.
Last time I promised to tell you a little bit more later on this week. So here it comes.
I have invited 5 lovely Scandinavian blogging Ladies to share with me and all of you their beautiful, fantastic homes. All with different styles.
First out is a Finnish lady with a beautiful Shabby chic/Country style home.

Trust me, you do not want to miss this!


For those of you feeling curious on this Style searching theme, this first fantastic home will be up on Sunday!


Photos: We heart it

Until then I wish you all a happy, happy weekend!!!

Bye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment