Saturday, October 2, 2010

Style searching No.1

Lovely Camilla over at 'I lilla Kamomillas Villa' has invited all of you to take a tour in her beautiful, beautiful Shabby chic/Country Style home.
All put toghether by me:).

Personally I find this home to be a really fantastic one and her eye for details is beyond words!

This is how Camilla describe her home and chosen style in her own words:
"I decorate my home with secondhand stuff and things I find in flea markets.
I haven´t been able to choose a certain style so I mix all things togehether; A bit of Shabby shic, a bit of Country style mixed with Scandinavian colours, Gustavian style, Fabric style and maybe the most important thing- my makeover projects in My own personal style".


The brightness...

The fantastic details...

Living room views...

The mix works perfectly together...

The work space in the corner of the living room is such a great match to the rest of the room and blends in, in a very natural way.

The amazing indoor porch...

OMG, I adore that cozy daybed!

Also meet Camillas beautiful pets; Svante and Zaida.
Of course they are a perfect match to the rest of the interior:)!

The guestroom. Who would not want to spend the night here?

For more fantastic inspiration immediately head over to Camilla´s stunning blog. Trust me! A visit over at ' I lilla Kamomillas villa', will not be disappointment!

Thank you so much Camilla for sharing your faboulous pics. of your home here at 'Komma hem'!
I appriciate it so much and it has been a pleasure to get to know you a little bit more during this time!

Photos: Martti Järvi(those without a signature in the corner), Camilla

Please leave your comments on this one! I would love to hear what you think of this amazing home(think Camilla would appriciate it too):)!


Ps. Style seraching No.2 will be up on next sunday. Find out more later on next week. Ds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment