Thursday, October 14, 2010

Twilight Saga...

Okey, I get it...


Photo: Zastavki

I´ve been laying in bed for 3 days with the flu, now feeling a bit better but still not fully back to normal. Other than resting I´ve spent my time watching some great movies.
I now finally get what the rest of the world have been so excited about the last year(2 years?). You see, I now have seen the first movie of three in the famous 'Twilight Saga'.
Yes, I know, I´m a bit late but I really didn´t think this whole vampire- story was something I would find intersting.
But, I have to admit I loved it and I´m really looking foward to see the other ones as well.


Photo: Freshome

While I was enjoying the movie I couldn´t help also feeling quite excited over the amazing house of the Cullen family, 'The Hoke House', Designed by Jeff Kovel.
What a great piece of architecture, don´t you think?
Well done, Mr Kovel, I feel amazed!


Finally inside you´ll get a glance of these areas of the house.
The entryway...




The kitchen and living room areas...






The stairway that brings us to Edward Cullen´s bedroom.




Photos: Designtavern

Which I REALLY found to be inspiring...



(I´m afraid the photo down below is not of very good quality).


The Barcelona daybed, the amazing shelf seen to the left, music and books, books, books- all exposed in the room and of course the stunning view...

Apartment therapy have put togheter this pic. that shows us how to get the style...





Ps
.
Thank you for your cute comments.
I´ll be catching up on all of you later on this week
Ds.





0 comments:

Post a Comment