Saturday, October 16, 2010

Style searching No.3


I feel so happy being able to present another fantastic home in my Style searching project. I have now gone from Shabby chic and Scandinavian minimalism to a whole new style.
Let me today introduce you to lovely Camilla from Dreamhouse and her fantastic New England inspired home.
I´ve been following Camilla for quite a while now and when I take a look at her beautiful home I ask myself, what is there NOT to love?



This is how Camilla describe her home and chosen style in her own words:
"The mix between a cozy countrystyle with modern touch and details is the style I love.
We built our house inspired by the classic New England houses with white wood panelling, black door and lamps. A wonderful american porch with a swing have always been my dream, and now it came true.
My favourite place in the house is in my big Howard armchair in front of the open fire".


Before we take a look inside, let me show you some more of the american porch and a sneakpeak of her fantastic garden.











Now, let me take you on a tour inside the house.
First we have the stunning hallway. I think the striped wallpaper comes from Ralph Lauren.
Very New England!




The kitchen area with a beautiful blue gas stove.






The open fire in the living room area.
Notice the dark wooden floors.










Meet her beautiful cats Domino and Diesel.
So cute!





Camilla likes to add vintage items she finds in flea markets, to her home.



Welcome upstairs...






Here you´ll find a cozy Howard armchair, might just be the ultimate place for reading and relaxation!


Of course there are books to be found in a beautiful open bookshelf nearby.



Last but most certainly not least, the stunning bathroom.
I love everything about it, the color on the walls, the bathtub(I´ve dreamt of one of those with lion feet for years now), the beautiful commode, the bathroom taps etc.










Thank you so much Camilla for giving me the opportunity to share with all of my readers your wonderful and in so many ways inspiring home!

Camilla really has an eye for interior design(obviously) and she nows how to inspire, so head over to her blog and have a look for yourself, I´m pretty sure you´ll be stuck there for a while:), taking it all in.



Ps. Style searching No.4 will be up next sunday here at 'Komma hem'. Don´t miss it!
:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment