Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A relaxing day...


Photo: Atticmag

These 2 ladies(my darling cats Peach & Precious) knows how to relax!
I´ve followed in their footsteps today, having a day off.
What a luxury!



The sun has been shining outside. It has been such a beautiful October day.
In the afternoon the sun reaches in through my windows. It´s such a pleasure to feel the warmth from the sunrays(I´m always freezing this time of year, no matter how much clothes I put on).



Photo: Jubella

There has been no stress here today. There are milloins things that needs to be done, but sometimes we all just need to put all of that away and be in the now and do whatever comes to mind that feels good and inspiring.
I like to put on some relaxing music, light some scented candles, walk around in the house, find a book or a magazine I´ve been longing for to read and enjoy a nice cup of tea along with it.

.

Photo: Domino

I also like to sit down for a moment and have a look at the leafs falling from the trees a windy day or watch the birds eat from the bird table in the garden.
It´s all very relaxing!


Photo: We heart it

Photo: Decorpad

If I only had one, I would also a day like this, put myself in a warm, relaxing bath.
I really miss not having one. ..


Photo: HouseBeautiful

What would you prefer to do when you have a day all by your self?



0 comments:

Post a Comment