Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Sunday of Advent...

This morning I woke up to a wintry First Sunday of Advent.
Me and spouse had a long breakfast together enjoying all of the Christmas decor, finally put in place.

I love to lighten up all of the advent candles and other Christmas light fixtures hanging in the windows this morning. I´m very traditional that way, and always like to wait till we´ve actually reached the First Sunday of Advent, before I do so!
Photos: Country Living

Another layer of snow falling this morning, covers all of the trees outside my window and I can´t wait to get outside!
It´s such a beautiful November day!


Later this afternoon we´ll be serving 'Glögg'(mulled wine) here at my place(I wish I could say 'cozying up by the fire' as well, unfortunately we don´t have one) and listen to some beautiful Christmas music, celebrating it´s less than 4 weeks until Santa will arrive on his sleigh!
Whoopee:)!


I wish you all a calm and cozy sunday!

Sending all my love to all of you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment