Thursday, November 25, 2010

Get ready for Xmas, Part 5...

This will be my last 'Easy to do- X-mas decor tip' (for now). This one is so simple and easy to do it almost feels silly to even make a post about it:).
Before I go on though, I have to tell you we´ve got snow here in Sweden!


Until now I´ve actually been glad about the lack of snow, but when it finally came I totally had to change my opinion about it. It feels amazing, I absolutely love looking out on the white landscape and it also feels so much brighter(Let me tell you, November is a dark month up here in the North!).
My Christmas spirit has now awakened for real and I can´t wait for the Holiday to actually come!


Photo: Google


Tip No.5- Christmas tree balls
I really liked this idea of using christmas tree balls in a bowl or casually put on a beautiful silver tray. There are so many lovely christmas tree balls to be found nowdays and even if you won´t put in a christmas tree in your home, you can still enjoy them! They are also very, very affordable and sustainable.



In other words, with a little thought and ingenuity you can decorate your whole home with these inexpensive and lovely ornaments!
For me, I must say, this feels like the perfect Holiday decor!


This would be it for me this week!

I really hope you´ve enjoyed these 'Easy to do-X-mas decor tips' and that they´ll bring you some ideas for your own Holiday homes!
Again, thank you for your sweet comments and your support, I feel so bad for not stopping by at your places, but promise to do so asap!

Have a great weekend!

Bye for now!


0 comments:

Post a Comment