Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Green passion...

Photo: Dec0r

I have a thing for a very special color, the color green. But, before I go on about that let me tell you a little story...
It all started with this pic. (down below) over at my dear blogfriend Stacey´s place 'Design Addict Mom'.



Photo: Vogue

Stacey had a great fashion post showing Miss Jagger in a pair of green tights.
I told Stacey those particual green ones reminded me of Mr. Riddler in BATMAN FOREVER:). Therefore I couldn´t see myself in a pair of green ones(they would make me feel like Mr(s) Riddler walking around and in worst case even act the same way.
Felt she would look amazing though!




Then I started to think about green, and that I ´ve always felt drawn to it in a very special way.
The green tights and Mr Riddler then made me think about my Birthstone that happens to be Emerald(green) and if that had something to do with my attraction towards this particular color!?


The emerald green dress worn by actress Keira Knightley in Atonement has been voted the best film costume of all times.
I could see myself in a emerald green dress, no question about that, but I´m not as sure I would use emerald as a wallcolor in my own home.

Down below Angelina Jolie looking all fabolous in a pair of emerald drop earrings by Lorraine Schwartz.



Thought you could help me out here!?
Do you feel a special band towards the color you were born in? Meaning the color of your Birthstone?



Could there be a connection?
Let´s all come toghether and find out!



Maybe you readers would even be interested to take part in a 'Reveal of you Birth Colour' and showcase it through a series of pics. telling a little about your connection and feelings towards it?
If you would let me know so I can put up a Link back to you!

Click here to find your personal color.

(Thanks sweet Charlotta for this lovely idea, maybe you´ll be participating too!?)

:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment