Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I welcome you...

Photo: Unknown

Oh, yes today I´m welcoming this beautiful first day of September.
The sun is shining oustide, it´s such a beautiful day and I´m so grateful being able to work from home, even if it means I have to deal with my little companys acconting...
I don´t feel this to be very exciting but it has to be done and I´m free to sneak out whenever I want, enjoying a cup of coffe in the sun. It could be much worse, right!?
I´m so priviliged and grateful!


Photo: Indiska

Immediately when autumn comes I want to surrond myself with more color and more structure and I also want my home
to feel warm and cozy.
It almost feels like that feeling comes to me overnight!


I´m usually not into patterns, especially not when it comes to my home but I must admit I fell in love with the picture above, as well as this colorful palette down below.


I might just add some new colorful pillows to my home this fall. This simply must be the most less- expensive and easiest way to add more color to a room!

Got any other great tip?

Photo: Indiska



0 comments:

Post a Comment