Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sunny sunday...

I´m wakening up to another beautiful day. We have had such luck with the weather this fall so far. The sun has been shining almost every single day and I´m so grateful!

Photo: Decorpad

Found this pic. a while ago and felt like immedeately getting started with all kinds of colors on a big white empty canvas!
Can you feel it as well? The creativity deep down, longing to come out and express itself? I for sure do and I think we all have it inside of us but we might be scared to fail(?).

Beside the painting I also loved the Danish pendant designed in 1958, the 'PH Artichoke'. Today considered to be a classical masterpiece made by Poul Henningsen. I´m sure you´ve seen it and enjoyed it a lot of times before!?
Last but not least, the classical Eames chairs, never seems to be be wrong, do they?


What do you think?
I would love to hear your thoughts!


Wishing you all a happy sunday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment