Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Style searching...

First of all I would like to welcome those of you whom have become my new 'Followers' here at 'Komma hem'. I feel so happy and excited and will visit all of you later on!


Second, I would like to thank old and new friends for your lovely comments lately! I´m so grateful having all of you in my life!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Photos: We heart it

Third, I feel so sorry for my lack of comments lately. It has been a crazy week so far and to be honest I feel exhausted in so many ways. I´m sorry, but at least you´ll now know why!
I will do my best to check in on all of you soon very soon!



For todays post I´ve choosen these photos for a special reason. You see, they express a lot of who I am when it comes to interior design!
I love, love a lot of different styles and this has been a real challenge for me decorating my own home.


Photo: Living Etc

I simply can´t make up my mind and unfortenately I´m way to unsecure to mix and match like shown on todays pics. So, therefore I´m going Style- searching.
Hopefully this will help me finally finding my own style as well as inspire you along the way!



Find out more later on this week!

Photo: Living Agency

Photo: We heart it

:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment