Sunday, September 19, 2010

Vintage...

I felt so glad when I stumbled over this photo .
Why?
Well, I´m actually a proud owner of one of those vintage lamps(originally in my fathers care) standing on the shelf.
This lamp called 'Tuben'(Supertube), comes in many colors and is created by Anders Pehrson- a quite famous Swedish designer whom have done a lot of work for 'Ateljé Lyktan' in Åhus, Sweden.
(I also enjoy the design of Danish Mr. Jacobsen and the open shelves designed by Nils Strinning).

Photo: Trendenser

To be honest with you I actually have my black 'Tuben' put away in a storage in my cellar.
I find it to be a bit clumsy on my desk, but since I´m planning to put some open shelves in my living room further on, it might just finally come to some great use(would never have thought of it unless I saw that first pic)!



...had to go and look for it in the basement.
Found it!



Down below another creation by Anders Pehrson, probably his most famous one.
A pendant called 'Bumling', still in production.


I would love to hear if you readers out there, are any familiar with this design and what do you think of it?

Photo: Sköna hem, Atelje Lyktan


Enjoy your sunday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment